RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer Key: Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer Key for Pay Level 5, 3 and 2. The 2nd stage Computer Based Test exam was conducted on 12/06/2022. Answer Key for the NTPC CBT-2 is now available here. Candidates who appeared in the Exam and waiting for the answer key can go through the instructions given below to check the Computer Based Test 2 Answer Key. Aspirants can keep checking this page for further updates on Railway Exams.
Candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Registration Number and Date of Birth to check the Railway Recruitment Board Computer Based Test II answer key.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer Key Dates:
- RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer Key link will be provided on the RRB websites which will be active from 22/06/2022 @ 17:00 Hrs to 27/06/2022 @ 23:55 Hrs.
- Candidates can raise objections against the Questions, Options and Keys. The responses must be submitted online from 22/06/2022 (17:00 Hrs) to 27/06/2022 (23:55 Hrs).
- 50 must be paid online per question/answer challenged.
- Representations received after 8.00 PM on 27/06/2022 will not be considered.
NOTE: For Payment Using Debit Cards
- All Bank Rupay Debit Cards are allowed.
- SBI VISA/Master debit cards are allowed.
- Other bank VISA/Master debit cards cannot be used.
How to Check the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer Key:
We have provided you with a few steps to download the RRB NTPC CBT-2 2022 Answer Key.
Step 1: Visit the Railway Recruitment Board website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Step 2: Click All RRBs ->Choose your region ->Answer Keys.
Step 3: Login using the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Check the answer key.
Step 5: Take a Print out.
Step 6: Submit your responses (if needed) as per the above instructions.
Candidates can also use the below links to check your Answer key.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Answer key – Click Here
RRB NTPC Recruitment Important Links:
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022||Click here|
|RRB Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.