Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts notification on 02/09/2023. Rajasthan PSC has issued a notification to fill 533 Librarian, Physical Training Instructor and Assistant Professor vacancies. Read the eligibility requirements and submit an online application from 06/09/2023 to 05/10/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here if they’re interested in the mentioned posts. Selection criteria are listed below in this article. The provided content includes all the necessary information on RPSC Recruitment 2023 that the candidates need to know before applying for the posts.
Name of the Post: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor
Post Date: 02/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 533
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates can apply online for the following posts through the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website on the given dates. Candidates should make sure they meet all of the eligibility requirements listed below. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||06/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates who meet the eligibility may apply for the RPSC Librarian, Physical Training Instructor and Assistant Professor Recruitment. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and apply online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Total|
|2||Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||247|
|3||Assistant Professor (Home Science)||39|
Candidates will be given a salary after the appointment. Check the below table for monthly salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor||15600 – 39100|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2024):
Candidates should have attained 21 years of age and not completed 40 years of age to be eligible for the Librarian, Physical Training Instructor and Assistant Professor posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor||21 to 40 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Check the age relaxation in the given points
- Male Candidates – SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women Candidates – SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Women Candidates (General Category) – 5 years
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline / Ph.D. and NET / SLET / SET.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee below and complete the payment accordingly. The exam fees must be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|2||EBC / BC / EWS / SC / ST||400/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
- Visit ->www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The online application will be available on the RPSC Official website
- Click -> RPSC Online ->Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 06/09/2023 to 05/10/2023.
- Use a valid email and mobile number to apply.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.