Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2022: Lecturer Posts notification on 29/04/2022. The Notification is released to fill 6000 Lecturer vacancies in Rajasthan. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/05/2022 to 04/06/2022. Candidates can check the eligibility details here. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 29/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 6000
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2022: Lecturer Posts
Candidates applying for the Lecturer Posts can go through online application dates here. Online applications should be submitted on or before the last date. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2022: Lecturer Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released 6000 Vacancies for the Lecturer posts. Check subject wise distribution in the below table. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Lecturer Posts shall go through the vacancy details on the given table.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Lecturer salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||Level-12 + GP4800|
Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer||21 to 40 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per RPSC norms.
- SC / ST / OBC / MBC and EWS (Male) of Rajasthan State and Women (Gen): 05 years
- SC / ST / OBC / MBC and EWS (Female): 10 years
- Widow and divorcee Women: No upper age limit
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate / Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in the relevant subject with Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
The selection will be based on two stages
- Written Exam (Paper-I)
- Written Exam (Paper-II)
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|1||Gen / Other||500/-|
|2||OBC / BC / SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022: Lecturer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click RPSC Online ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.