Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Posts notification. Notification is out for 859 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 09/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander
Post Date: 04/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 859
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||09/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||10/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector AP (TSP & Non TSP)||746|
|2||Sub Inspector IB (TSP)||01|
|3||Sub Inspector IB (Non TSP)||63|
|4||Platoon Commander (Non TSP)||38|
|5||Sub Inspector MBC (TSP)||11|
- Not disclosed
Age limit (As on 01/01/2022):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI)||20 to 25 years|
- Candidates must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test & Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|1||Gen / EWS / OBC / BC||350/-|
|2||OBC / BC (Rajasthan State)||250/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||150/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ->Click on Apply online link.
- Online registration starts from 09/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.
- First, candidates need to complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration candidates will get an Application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register number and Password, fill the online form.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and completed the payment online.
- Take a print out of the completed application and keep it for future reference.