Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2021: RAS/RTS Exam Posts notification on 21/07/2021. Notification is out for 988 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/07/2021 to 27/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: RAS/RTS Exam
Post Date: 21/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 988
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021: RAS/RTS Exam
|Online Application – Start Date||28/07/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||27/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2021: RAS/RTS Exam
|S. No||Name of the Exam||No. of Posts|
|1||Rajasthan Administrative Service / Rajasthan Taxation Service||988|
- Not Disclosed
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gazetted Posts||21 to 40 years|
|2||Non-Gazetted Posts||21 to 45 years|
- Applicable as per RPSC norms.
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- He / She must have a knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|1||Gen / MBC / OBC (Creamy Layer)||350/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||150/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021: RAS/RTS Exam
- Apply Online by visiting the RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ->Click on Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration candidates will get an Application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register number and Password, fill the online form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and completed the payment online.
- Take a printout of the completed application and keep it for future reference.