Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts notification on 12/07/2021. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 16/07/2021 to 04/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 12/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||16/07/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||04/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Not Disclosed
Age limit (As on 01/01/2022):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer||20 to 45 years|
- Male candidates belonging to SC / ST / MBC / EWS / OBC of Rajasthan State – 05 years
- Women candidates belonging to SC / ST / MBC / EWS / OBC of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Candidates must hold a degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or a statutory Board / Faculty / Examining body or Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. and
- A Post-graduate qualification in the subject / specialty concerned included in the Schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|1||Gen / EWS / Other State||350/-|
|2||OBC / BC||250/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||150/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ->Click on Apply online link.
- First, candidates need to complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration candidates will get an Application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register number and Password, fill the online form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and completed the payment online.
- Take a printout of the completed application and keep it for future reference.