ICMR-Regional Medical Research center, Chandrasekharpur has announced the RMRC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/02/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Scientist-B (Non-Medical), Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B) for the project “Improving the Health care Access and Quality in the context of AchievingUniversal Health Coverage (UHC) among scheduled Tribes: An Implementation Research”. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 13/02/2020 in Chandrasekharpur. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist, Research Assistant & Data Entry Operator & Field Investigator
Post Date: 06/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for RMRC Research Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of RMRC Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist-B (Non-Medical)||01 (OBC)|
|2||Research Assistant||03 (1-OBC) (2-UR)|
|3||Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B)||01 (SC)|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B)||18000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist-B (Non-Medical)||35 years|
|2||Research Assistant||30 years|
|3||Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B)||28 years|
1. Scientist-B (Non-Medical):
- Candidates should be completed the first-class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university with 02 years of experience in the related field. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed the 2nd class Master’s degree with a Ph.D in relevant subject from a recognized university. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed BDS / B.v.Sc degree with one year experience.
2. Research Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed the Graduation in biological sciences with three years of experience from Govt. recognized Institution / University. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed the Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
3. Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B):
- Candidates should be completed the Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or
- Candidates should have 02 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A speed test of not less than 15,000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of RMRC Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in
- Candidates will attend the interview with the duly filled in prescribed format and photocopies of the documents / certificates, CV along with a passport size photograph to the following address:
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Scientist-B (Non-Medical), Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator / Field Investigator (Grade-B)||13/02/2020 at 10.00 am|