Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021: Engineer/Technical Auditor Posts notification on 13/07/2021. Notification is out for 08 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 13/07/2021 to 03/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineer/Technical Auditor
Post Date: 13/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2021: Engineer/Technical Auditor Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2021: Engineer/Technical Auditor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Engineer / Technical Auditor (Chemical / Textile / Food / Chemistry / Microbiology)||08 [UR-5, OBC-2, SC-1]|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer / Technical Auditor||19,860|
Age Limit (01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Engineer / Technical Auditor||40 years|
- Full time B. Tech / B.E. in Chemical Engineering / Textile Technology or M.Sc in Food / Chemistry / Microbiology.
- Candidates should have post qualification relevant experience of minimum 2 years in inspection / industry.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
|General / OBC||600/-|
|EWS / SC / ST / PWD||300/-|
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021: Engineer/Technical Auditor Posts
- Apply online by visiting the RITES official website: www.rites.com
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill / Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”.
- Pay the application fees online.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters / years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma / Graduation / Post-Graduation as applicable).
- EWS / SC / ST / OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable).
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc).
- PAN Card.
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PwBD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).