Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2021 to 07/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
Post Date: 16/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Documents on e-mail||12/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (S&T)||03 (UR -1, OBC – 1, SC – 1)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager||70,000 – 2,00,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Deputy General Manager||41 years|
- Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / IT / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates should have post qualification experience for minimum 11 years.
The selection will be based on
|General / OBC||600/-|
|EWS / SC / ST / PWD||300/-|
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
- Online applications will be available on the RITES official website: www.rites.com
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Existing users can directly login and apply.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Click on “Make payment” and pay the application fees online.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Application Form with all the required documents should be emailed to the email id [email protected].
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters / years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma / Graduation / Post-Graduation as applicable).
- EWS / SC / ST / OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)