Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2021 to 07/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 08/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant (Marketing / Protocol / Welfare)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant (Marketing / Protocol / Welfare)||13,660|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant (Marketing / Protocol / Welfare)||40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates should have post qualification experience for minimum 3 years.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
|General / OBC||300|
|EWS / SC / ST / PWD||100|
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Posts
- Online applications will be available on the RITES official website: www.rites.com
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Existing users can directly login and apply.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Click on “Make payment” and pay the application fees online.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Application Form and all the required documents are to be mailed to the email id [email protected].
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 16/03/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.