Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager Posts notification. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 07/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Traffic)
Post Date: 08/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Not Disclosed
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||08/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (Traffic)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager||7th CPC Pay Matrix 7|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager||55 years|
- The official should have worked as in supervisory capacity of traffic transportation / Commercial dept. / Civil / Mechanical Engineering of Indian Railways at least 5 years, interface with customers Traffic survey Railway yard Knowledge / PFT working / Railway IT user friendly.
- He / She should have temperament to visit field for data collection from various entities in addition to Indian Railways, oriented towards research work like analytical studies, data mining, survey in contest of any mode of transport / Civil & Mechanical work.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- No application Fees.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager Posts
- Online applications will be available on the RITES website: www.rites.com.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Send the scanned copy of the online application with all the required documents and CV to cadre controlling/zonal railway on or before 07/05/2021.