Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 22/04/2021. Notification is out for 146 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/04/2021 to 12/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 22/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 146
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should possess four years full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA / BBA / B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT / SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt / GOI.
- With a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL) / SC / ST / PWD candidates.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the RITES website: www.rites.com
- Engineering Degree / Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal are required to register themselves www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal.
- ITI Pass candidates or Graduate BA, BBA / B Com pass are required to apply through www.apprenticeship.gov.in portal.
- After completing the registeration candidates fill the online form with all the correct details.
- Online registration starts from 22/04/2021 to 12/05/2021
- Submit the scanned copy of the required documents in one pdf file on email ID [email protected] on or before the closing date.
- Take a printout of application for further requirements.