Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant Posts notification on 05/11/2020. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2020 to 26/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/11/2020|
|Last date of submission of documents on e-mail||02/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Assistant (Admin)
For Ex-Servicemen candidates only
|04 (2 UR, 2 OBC)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||18,000 – 66,000|
Age Limit (as on 1/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Junior Assistant||30 Years|
1. Junior Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any Disipline.
- Candidates should preferably have experience in the field of General Administration / Monitoring / Control / Coordination / Supervision / MIS / Security matters / Control Room Management etc.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant Posts
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online apply link will be available on the RITES website: www.rites.com
- Online registration starts from 05/11/2020 to 26/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Note down the generated registration number.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted online application.
- Application Form and all the required documents should be e-mailed to the email id [email protected].
- While e-mailing the documents, the following details are to be mentioned in the e-mail: Name: (As mentioned in Application form), RITES Registration Number.