Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced RITES Joint General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy for Immediate absorption in Electrical Field. Aspiring aspirants may apply from 10/08/2020 to 08/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Joint General Manager (Elect.)
Post Date: 14/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important dates for RITES Joint General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Application||10/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application||08/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of RITES Joint General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|1||Joint General Manager (Elect.)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Joint General Manager||90000 – 240000|
- Candidate should be 56 years or below (on 08/09/2020)
- Candidate should be any Graduate.
- Candidate should have at least 8 years experience in TRD (OHE), PSI (including TSS) & SCADA
Selection will be based on
- Educational Qualification, CV, Length of Service (25 marks)
- Experience and Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D & AR and Vigilence record (25 marks)
- Potential and overall Suitability of the candidate (25 marks)
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for RITES Joint General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates must send the Application by POST to the respective Administrative Officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for past 7 years.
- Candidates must send their CV in the prescribed format along with the applications at the site www.rites.com
- Application must reach the venue on or before 08/09/2020.