Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced the RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/08/2020. Notification is out for 07 General Manager (Civil, S&T) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and send the application to the given address from 11/08/2020 to 10/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Civil, S&T)
Post Date: 12/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Secunderabad & Bhubaneswar
Important Dates for RITES General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of RITES General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Manager S&T||02|
|2||General Manager Civil||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||General Manager S&T||7th CPC Matrix Level (14 & 13)|
|2||General Manager Civil||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
The upper age limit for General Manager S&T is 55 years.
1. General Manager S&T
Candidates should have minimum 15 Years of experience in S&T Project / Constructions Works.
2. General Manager Civil
Candidates should have completed B.E / BTech in Civil and working in level 13 or above of 7th CPC with more than 19 years of Group “A” service.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RITES General Manager Recruitment:
- For General Manager S&T post candidates should apply online.
- Online applications will be available on the RITES website: www.rites.com.
- Online registration starts from 11/08/2020 to 10/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- For General Manager Civil posts candidates should send the application with all the required documents and CV to the given address on or before 10/09/2020.
Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon–122001, Haryana