Regional Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the RIMS Imphal Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/12/2019. Notification is out for 08 posts such as Section Officer, Anesthesiology Technician, Medical Social Worker. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address before 11/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Section Officer, Anesthesiology Technician and Medical Social Worker
Post Date: 12/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for RIMS Imphal Medical Social Worker Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of RIMS Imphal Medical Social Worker Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Social Worker||4 (UR-2, OBC-1 & ST-1)|
|2||Anesthesiology Technician||3 (SC-1, OBC-1, UR-1)|
|3||Section Officer||1 (UR)|
Section Officer, Anesthesiology Technician, Medical Social Worker: PB-2 Level 6
The upper age limit is 35 years.
1. Medical Social Worker:
Candidates should be completed M.A. in Social work / MSW / MA (Sociology) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- Additional qualification of PSW / M.Phil in Social-Work from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Special paper on Psychiatry / Paediatrics in MA or MSW level exan1ination.
- Two years of experience as a social worker in the field.
2. Anesthesiology Technician:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. of recognized University with Physics & Chemistry as an essential qualification.
- Training in Operation Theatre technique including handling of anesthetic equipment.
3. Section Officer:
Candidates should be completed Matriculate from a recognized Board / University.
Candidates should be completed Degree / Diploma (Elect.) from a recognized Institution.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, RIMS, Imphal payable at Imphal or cash receipt of 200/- from RIMS Cash counter.
How to Apply for RIMS Imphal Medical Social Worker Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from our website and send to the given address.
- The application should be accompanied by a Certificate of date of birth, Attested copies of certificates and testimonials of qualification, experience, and a demand draft.
Administrative Block, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004, Manipur