Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has announced the RGNIYD Section Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/12/2019. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Section Officer and Library Assistant in Sriperumbudur. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Section Officer and Library Assistant
Post Date: 15/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for RGNIYD Section Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of RGNIYD Section Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Section Officer||Level -7 ( 44,900 – 1,42,400)/-|
|2||Library Assistant||Level – 6 ( 35,400 – 1,12,400)/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Section Officer||30 years|
|2||Library Assistant||30 years|
1. Section Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates should have 07 years of experience of administration and accounts work in the Government (or) University (or) College (or) Institution in the PB-1 with Grade Pay of 2800.
- Knowledge of working in an E-Office System.
- Knowledge of working in the academic section, conducting examinations, admissions, entrance tests, etc.
- Knowledge of computer applications
2. Library Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have three years of experience in a Library in the Government (or) University (or) College.
- Knowledge of working in E-Office System and computer applications.
- Knowledge of working in Koha Library Management Software.
The selection will be based on the Written / Skill test / Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||300/-|
How to Apply for RGNIYD Section Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After filling up the Application form, download a copy of the application form, sign, enclose the self-attested photocopies of the certificates / testimonials, etc., to the given address before 22.01.2020 by Speed Post / Courier only.
The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602105, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.