Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has released the RGNIYD Consultant Recruitment 2019 notification on 05/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Consultant post on a contract basis initially for a period of six months only. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 20/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Engineer)
Post Date: 05/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RGNIYD Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/12/2019|
- Preparation of estimates for minor civil works, maintenance work of the campus, calling for and scrutiny of tenders and related work.
- Scrutiny and processing of bills of contractors, suppliers, service providers with
reference to M. Books.
- Inspection and monitoring of civil works being carried out on the campus.
- Preparation of agenda, minutes, etc. of the Committees connected with Buildings &
Works on the campus and follow up action on the decision taken by the committee.
- Supervision, control and monitoring of works of plumber, electricians and
The monthly consolidated honorarium which will be equivalent to his last pay plus D.A. minus (Pension plus D.R) No other allowances will be paid.
Age limit (as on 20/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 64 years.
- Engineers, possessing Degree in Civil Engineering and retired as Executive Engineer (or) Assistant Executive Engineer from Departments of Govt. of India (or) Autonomous bodies / Institutes of National Importance of Govt. of India.
- Well conversant with the preparation of estimate for civil works and minor electrical
- The tendering process in Government of India Departments.
- Familiar with CPWD codes and manuals.
- Scrutiny and processing of bills of contractors, suppliers, service providers, etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RGNIYD Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Take the print-out of the online generated application.
- The hard copy of application along with the self-attested copy of certificates should
be submitted only by the shortlisted candidates at the time of the interview.
- The applicant is requested not to send the hard copy of the application to the institute.