Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology has announced the RGCB Research Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Officer post in Thiruvananthapuram. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Officer
Post Date: 15/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for RGCB Research Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of RGCB Research Officer Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- The Research Officer will work as a part of a team for immunogenicity and PK assay method development involving ELISA, ECL /MSD platforms and cell-based assays.
- Research and Development of bio-analytical methods for the assessment of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and immunogenicity of biopharmaceutical compounds in biological matrices using a fundamental knowledge of ELISA based immunochemistry principles applied to a variety of technology platforms such as Gyros™ Simoa™, Luminex™, and MesoScale Discovery™, and in a manner consistent with current regulatory expectations for bioanalysis.
- The Research Officer will support multi-disciplined studies, generates results, solve problems, communicates with clients and internal stakeholders and interprets data of a scientific nature.
- Contributes to long-range planning and technical policies of the laboratory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in a relevant discipline (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences).
- Proven track record of method development and troubleshooting using de-novo approaches or transfer of qualified/validated plate-based immunoassays utilizing various assay formats (e.g., Direct, Indirect, Sandwich, Bridging, etc.,).
- Skilled in conducting research, compiling data, data interpretation, and writing reports according to FDA & EMA Bioanalytical Method Validation & Immunogenicity regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of laboratory automation software, system software, and Microsoft applications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RGCB Research Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.rgcb.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned to [email protected]