REC Power Distribution Company Limited has announced the RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/05/2020. Notification is out for 09 posts such as Assistant Engineer (Tech) & Assistant Finance Executive purely on a fixed-term basis initially for a period of 03 years which may be extended further for a period of 01 year and 06 months maximum. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/05/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer & Assistant Finance Executive
Post Date: 14/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Tech)||05||02||01||08|
|Assistant Finance Executive||01||–||–||01|
- Assistant Engineer & Assistant Finance Executive: 54,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
1. Assistant Engineer (Tech):
Candidates should be completed B.E / B. Tech (Electrical Engineering) preferably with 60% Marks or 1st Division.
- Experience in Execution & Implementation of Power Distribution Projects up to 66kV voltage level, U/G cabling preferably under Govt. schemes like IPDS, DDUGJY, R-APDRP etc.
- Candidates should have good understanding of SLDs, GTP / Electrical Drawings, IS / IEC codes / Pre-dispatch inspection of Electrical equipment, Quality Assurance
Candidates should have knowledge of implementation of Feeder Segregation, Conversion of bare LT line with Aerial Bunched cables etc.
2. Assistant Finance Executive:
Candidates should be completed Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance)
Experience in Finance & Accounting of ledger Books, Establishment Accounts, Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts, Income & Expenditure Statements, State & Central Taxation including Income Tax.
Candidates should have working experience in the accounting and handling of assignment of a project independently at least for 02 years in any of the power distribution company.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official RECPDCL website: www.recpdcl.in
- Online registration starts from 14/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB
- Candidates upload the Scanned Signature of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Candidates upload the Scanned copy of PAN Card of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB
- Candidates upload the Scanned Copies of Relevant Certificates / Documents in .pdf format of each file should be less than 500KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.