Rural Development Department has announced the RDD Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for 08 posts such as Training Coordinator, Block Coordinator and Accountant cum Computer Operator in Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/03/2020 to 04/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Training Coordinator, Block Coordinator & Accountant cum Computer Operator
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for RDD Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of RDD Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Accountant cum Computer Operator||06|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Accountant cum Computer Operator||10,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Training Coordinator||22 to 45 years|
|2||Block coordinator||22 to 45 years|
|3||Accountant cum Computer Operator||18 to 30 years.|
Candidates should be completed Post Graduate, PGDM / MBA / Graduate in Rural Management, / Cooperative Management / Social working.
2. Block coordinator:
Candidates should be completed Graduate in Operative Management / Social Work from recognized universities / institutes.
3. Accountant cum Computer Operator:
Candidates should be completed Intermediate passed in the subject of commerce in recognized board / university / institute and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the RDD Jharkhand: www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/03/2020 to 24/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.