Railtel Corporation of India Limited has released the RCIL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts notification on 19/12/2020. Notification is out for 68 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2020 to 11/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 19/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 68
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for RCIL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||11/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of RCIL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Apprentice Type||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate / Diploma Engineers||68|
- Graduate Engineers: 14,000/-
- Diploma Engineers: 12,000/-
The age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on 30/11/2020.
- The candidate should have completed Diploma / Graduation from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees
How to Apply for RCIL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of www.railtelindia.com
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print Application form for future reference.