Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has released the RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice Posts notification on 01/04/2023. Notification is out to fill 70 Graduate Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/04/2023 to 08/04/2023. To apply for the Graduate Apprentice posts candidates can click on the official website URL below. To know about eligibility and pay details, read the entire notification. Apprentice training duration will be for 1 year. The Apprentice’s training will be conducted at Trombay, Mumbai.
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator, Channel Manager Supervisor & Support Officer Recruitment 2023 – 1031 Posts | Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 01/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 70
Important Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates can submit their online applications via the RCFL website. Candidates make sure they meet all requirements before applying for the position. Submit the online application on or before the last date. Apply dates are specified below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/04/2023 at 10:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/04/2023 at 5:00 pm|
Vacancy Details of RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited for filling up 70 Graduate Apprentice positions. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. The following Apprentice position is open to qualified graduates. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the positions listed below.
|S. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
After being hired, candidates will get a monthly compensation. Salary Details are given below. In addition to the consolidated stipend, the apprentice is not eligible for any other benefits, facilities, or allowances.
|Post Name||Salary (per Month)|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2023):
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Basic English Knowledge is required.
Check the selection process below. The following stages will determine how candidates are chosen.
- Merit Marks (marks secured by the candidates in Graduate Degree)
- Document Verification
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the RCFL Official website.
- Visit the RCFL Official Website www.rcfltd.com
- On the homepage, click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES – 2023
- Online registration starts from 01/04/2023 to 08/04/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Click “I Accept” and then “Apply Online” to fill out the Application Form.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Format: Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.