Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has released the RCFL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 29/07/2021. Notification is out for 104 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31/07/2021 to 07/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 29/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 104
Place: Trombay, Thal
Important Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||31/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of RCFL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee||10|
|3||Accounts Executive Trainee||10|
|4||Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|2||Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any|
stream or Sandwich Course
|3||Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or|
Degree in any stream
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee||25 to 50 Years|
|2||AOCP Trainee||25 to 50 Years|
|3||Accounts Executive Trainee||25 to 50 Years|
|4||Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee||21 to 50 Years|
|5||Diploma (Chemical)||25 to 50 Years|
|6||Diploma (Computer)||25 to 50 Years|
|7||Diploma (Electrical)||25 to 50 Years|
|8||Diploma (Mechanical)||25 to 50 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / Passed H.Sc / Diploma in relevant fields.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.rcfltd.com
- Click on – >RECRUITMENT -> APPLY ONLINE.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 31/07/2021 to 07/08/2021.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Aspirants can also use the Direct Apply link given below to apply for the apprentice post.