Regional Centre for Biotechnology has announced the RCB Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification for 02 post under the project titled “Understanding taste and its modulation in Drosophila melanogaster”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/08/2020 to 27/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Associate & Project Technician
Post Date: 11/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for RCB Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||11/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||27/08/2020 Upto 05.00 P.M|
|Date of Interview||01/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of RCB Project Associate Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Trades||Age Limit|
|1||Project Associate||35 Years|
|2||Project Technician||30 Years|
1. Project Associate
Candidates should have completed M.Sc. / M.Tech. in any Biology / Life sciences area with at least 6 months of prior research experience, minimum 60% marks.
Candidate with practical knowledge of Drosophila handling, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Molecular and Cellular biology tools, Microscopy, excel, word, power point and statistics will be preferred.
2. Project Technician
Candidates should have completed B.Sc. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in any Biology / Life sciences area with at least 6 months of prior research experience, minimum 60% marks.
Candidate with practical knowledge of solutions preparations, Drosophila handling, microscopy, excel, word, power point and statistics will be preferred.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Online).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RCB Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The Apply link is available on the RCB Website: www.rcb.res.in
- Online registration ends on 27/08/2020 Upto 05.00 P.M.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Application.
- Please upload copies of the following documents: B.Sc. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. Degree certificate, Certificate of experience (if applicable).
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via e-mail.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Associate & Project Technician||01/09/2020 at 11.00 A.M|