Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Gangtok has announced the RARI Gangtok Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/01/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Senior Research Fellow, Pharmacist Office Assistant / D.E.O on a contractual basis in Gangtok. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 05/02/2020 in Sikkim. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow, Pharmacist, Office Assistant / DEO
Post Date: 22/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for RARI Gangtok Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the RARI Gangtok Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||04|
|3||Office Assistant / D.E.O||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35,000/-|
|3||Office Assistant / D.E.O||20,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35 years|
|3||Office Assistant / D.E.O||27 years|
1. Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda):
- Candidates should be completed B.A.M.S. Degree from any recognized University.
- Preference will be given who possess higher qualification or have previous research experience in any research project.
Candidates should be completed Diploma in Pharmacy or D Pharma (Ayu.) or B. Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy.
3. Office Assistant / D.E.O:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Typing Speed of 35 Words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Candidates should have good communication, writing ability and interpersonal skill.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for RARI Gangtok Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates, etc. with a set of photocopy and two recent passport size photographs to the given venue:
Office of the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Research Fellow, Pharmacist, Office Assistant / DEO||05/02/2020 at 10.30 A.M.|