Rajkot Municipal Corporation has announced the Medical Officer of Health Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer of Health post in Rajkot Municipal Corporation, Rajkot. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/04/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer of Health
Post Date: 14/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Medical Officer of Health Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Medical Officer of Health Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer of Health||01|
- Medical Officer of Health: 67,700-2,08,700/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
- Candidate should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Public Health or MD in (PSM) (Preventive and Social Medicine) or MD in Medicine / Pathology.
- Experience in Public Health.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Medical Officer of Health Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Rajkot Municipal Corporation website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 14/04/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.