Rajasthan High Court has released the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts notification on 28/07/2023. Online applications are being invited from qualified aspirants to fill around 277 vacancies in the High Court of Rajasthan. Qualified and eligible individuals may submit an online application from 28/07/2023 to 31/08/2023. Candidates should read the article provided below before applying for the Stenographer post. Watch our page for the most recent updates.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 28/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 277
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Post
Online applications are being accepted for Stenographer Posts from 1st August 2023. Candidates should refer to the table below and apply online on specified dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts
Candidates interested in Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Posts can take a look at the vacancies in the below table. The total vacancy details are shown below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates who are appointed for the Stenographer posts will be paid a monthly salary as shown below. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||33800 – 106700|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2024):
The following age requirements must be met by applicants for the Stenographer position. According to government regulations, age relaxations are allowed. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates must have completed 12th in Arts or Science or Commerce.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devnagri script and of Rajasthani Dialects.
The following criteria will be used for the selection process.
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates must use online payment to submit their application fees. Fee details will be announced soon. See the table below for category-specific fee amounts.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General Category / Other Backward Classes (Creamy Layer Category) / Most Backward Classes (Creamy Layer Category) / Other State Applicants||700|
|2||Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer Category) / Extremely Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer Category) / Economically Weaker Sections of Rajasthan State||550|
|3||SC/ST applicants/Divyangjan of Rajasthan State||450|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Rajasthan High Court website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Online registration starts on 01/08/2023.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.