Rajasthan Pradesh High Court has released the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts notification on 23/07/2021. Notification is out for 120 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30/07/2021 to 31/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 23/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||30/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/08/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||01/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge||27,700 – 44,770|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelors’s Degree in Law (LLB).
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|1||General / OBC / Other State Candidates||1000/-|
|3||SC / ST / Divyang (Rajasthan)||500/-|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post of Civil Judge 2021.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully logged in, fill in your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the Exam Fee.
- The application must be submitted on or before 31/08/2021.
Important Links for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 30/07/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|