Rajasthan High Court has announced the Legal Researcher Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/07/2020. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on contract basis in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can send the application form from 22/07/2020 to 31/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Legal Researcher
Post Date: 22/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/07/2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application||31/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Legal Researcher||33 Years|
- Candidates should have completed LLB, LLM from any Recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates appearing for final semester may also apply but before final process of selection he or she have to submit final pass out result.
The selection will be based on
No application fees
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send the application by speed post to the following address.
- The envelope containing the application should be sent with the name “APPLICATION FOR THE LEGAL RESEARCHER”.
- Candidates have to attach all the required documents along with the application form.
Member Secretary, Raiasthan State legal Services Authority, Rajasthan High Court Campus, Jaipur-30200