Rajasthan High Court has announced the Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 1760 posts such as Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk, Junior Assistant in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/03/2020 to 27/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk & Junior Assistant
Post Date: 21/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 1760
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment:
|Junior Judicial Assistant||99||26||56||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade II||06||0||01||0||01||0||08|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) – Non-TSP||391||133||183||59||157||133||1056|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) TSP||20||03||0||0||03||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non-TSP||146||26||70||17||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||09||0||0||0||0||07||16|
- Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk & Junior Assistant: 20,800 – 65,900/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Candidates must be a graduate of any university established by law in India or equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||350/-|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Rajasthan High Court Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 30/03/2020 to 27/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.