Secondary Education Rajasthan has released the Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Posts notification on 31/01/2022. Notification is out to fill 9712 Assistant Teacher vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who are eligible for the Assistant Teacher position can go through the given instructions and apply online from 31/01/2023 to 01/03/2023. Candidates can visit the official website direct link to apply for the above post. Also read all the complete qualification and salary details given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Post Date: 31/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 9712
Important Dates for Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can apply online for the following posts through the official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria i.e., Age Limit & Educational qualification to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||31/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 on the given dates. Candidates can go through the post-wise vacancy details and apply online.
|Area||Post Name||No. of Post|
|Non-TSP||Assistant Teacher Level-I||6670|
|Assistant Teacher Level II (English)||1219|
|Assistant Teacher Level II (Mathematics)||1219|
|TSP||Assistant Teacher Level-I||470|
|Assistant Teacher Level II (English)||67|
|Assistant Teacher Level II (Mathematics)||67|
|District||Level 1||Level 2 English||Level 2 Math|
Candidates should have attained 21 years of age and should not have completed 40 years of age to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Teacher||21 to 40 years|
1. Assistant Teacher-I
- Candidates should have completed D. El. Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
- Must have passed UMAV or Equivalent Examination in English Medium with 50% marks.
- Must have passed Rajasthan TET (Level-I) 2021 / 2022.
2. Assistant Teacher-II
- Graduate in English medium with 50% marks in Mathematics / English.
- B.Ed / D. El. Ed.
- Must have passed Rajasthan TET (Level-II) 2022.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis / Document Verification
Candidates should pay the fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|1||General / Other State / EBC||100/-|
|2||OBC (NCL) / EWS /||70/-|
|3||SC / ST||60/-|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023:
- The online application will be available on the Official website. www.educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for the online application link.
- Online registration starts from 31/01/2023 to 01/03/2023.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post (Online).
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.