Rail Wheel Plant Bela has announced the Trainee Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 70 Vacancies under Nation Apprentice Training Scheme. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online from 24/12/2020 to 14/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Apprentice
Post Date: 24/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 70
Important Dates for Rail Wheel Plant Bela Recruitment 2020: Trainee Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/01/2021|
Vacancy details of Rail Wheel Plant Bela Recruitment 2020: Trainee Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Apprentice||8000 – 9000 (Per Month)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Apprentice||Applicable as per Indian Railways rules|
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma in Mechanical Engg / Electrical Eng / Electronics B-1 Instrumentation / Computer / IT Engg.
- Candidates belonging to the districts of Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar will be preference for given enrolment for training.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks ( Obtained in BE or Diploma)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of Rail Wheel Plant Bela Recruitment 2020: Trainee Apprentice Posts
- Candidates are advised to enroll successfully at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and after approval from the respective board can apply the link available at NATS portal within 14/01/2021.
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet).
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.