Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board has announced the Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/01/2020. Notification is out for 25 Food Safety Officer posts in Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2020 to 10/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Post Date: 20/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Date of Interview||12/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|2||SC (M & B)||03|
|3||SC (R & O)||02|
- Food Safety Officer: 10300 – 34800/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates should have passed Punjabi in matriculation level or its equivalent.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or institution of India which is recognized by UGC as per rules and regulations.
- Any other equivalent / recognized qualifications as notified by the Central Government to date.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
Candidates should pay through online.
|2||SC / BC / EWS||150/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent||100/-|
How to Apply for Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Punjab SSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 20/01/2020 to 10/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and get login details such as username and password.
- Using the given username and password candidates fill the required information on the portal.
- Candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.