Punjab Police has released the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: SI Posts notification on 26/06/2021. Notification is out for 560 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/07/2021 to (last date to be announced). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: SI (Sub-Inspector)
Post Date: 28/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 560
Important Dates for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: SI Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||To be announced|
Vacancy Details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: SI Posts
|S. No||Unit||(Male) HK|
|1||Sub-Inspector (District Police Cadre)||87|
|2||Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)||97|
|3||Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||289|
|4||Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre)||87|
- Sub Inspector: 10300 – 34800 with a Grade Pay of 4600/-.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Unit||Age Limit|
|1||Sub-Inspector||18 to 28 years|
- Govt Employees/SC/ST/BC candidates shall be given relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Should be able to speak, read, write Odia and
- Should have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject or passed H.S.C or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination.
2. Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre)
- A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘0’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC) OR
- A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science, or Computer Applications: or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation OR
- B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology, or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
The selection will be based on
- Computer-based Written Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: SI Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: SI Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 05/07/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|