Punjab Police has released the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts notification on 04/08/2021. Notification is out for 811 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/08/2021 to 25/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Post Date: 04/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 811
Important Dates for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/08/2021 at 4:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/08/2021 till 11:55 pm|
Vacancy Details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Head Constable (Investigation Cadre)||811|
- Head Constable: 25,500
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Head Constable||21 to 28 years|
- Govt Employees / SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) – 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years.
- Candidates should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Note: Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab / Lineal Descendants of ESM||400/-|
|SC / ST of all the States and BC of Punjab State only / EWS||550/-|
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Click on the apply online button -> Register / Login.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.