Punjab Police has released the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification. Notification is out for 4358 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/07/2021 to 15/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 16/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 4358
Important Dates for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/08/2021 till 11:55 pm|
Vacancy Details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Constable in District Police Cadre||2015|
|2||Constable in Armed Police Cadre||2343|
- Constable: 19900
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 28 years|
- Govt Employees / SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) – 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board / University.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (OMR based / Offline Test)
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab / Lineal Descendants of ESM||400/-|
|SC / ST of all the States and BC of Punjab State only / EWS||550/-|
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Click on the apply online button -> Register / Login.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.