Punjab Education Board has announced the Teacher Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/03/2020. Notification is out for 1664 Teachers posts in Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/03/2020 to 25/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Teachers
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 1664
Important Dates for Punjab Education Board Teacher Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Punjab Education Board Teacher Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Teachers: 10,300/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation with minimum 55% percent marks in the case of General Category candidates, and 50% marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university or institution.
- Provided that the candidates, who have done or doing the ETT course(or have done this course with other nomenclature), with 10+2 qualification, shall be considered for appointment into the Service under these rules, as one-time measure till the 1st day of April 2022, in order to remove the hardship of those candidates, who have acquired the said qualification under the previous rules.
- Candidates should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST||500/-|
How to Apply for Punjab Education Board Teacher Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Punjab Education Board website: www.pseb.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 06/03/2020 to 25/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.