Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Excise & Tax Inspector Posts notification. Notification is out to fill 107 Vacancies as Excise & Tax Inspector. The Online Application for Excise & Tax Inspector recruitment will commence on 23rd May 2022. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online from 23/05/2022. The last date will be available soon. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Forest Guard, Forester Posts, 204 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Excise & Tax Inspector
Post Date: 17/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 107
Important Dates for PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Excise & Tax Inspector Posts
Candidates check the online registration dates below and apply online before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||23/05/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||Will be Notified|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Excise & Tax Inspector Posts
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has invited applications for Excise & Tax Inspector posts. The vacancy details are given below. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Excise & Tax Inspector||107|
Candidates will receive the salary as given below. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Excise & Tax Inspector||35,400|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to apply for the post. Category wise age limit is given under.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 37 years|
|2||SC / ST||18 to 42 years|
|3||State/Central Govt employees||18 to 45 years|
|4||PWD||18 to 47 years|
|5||Widows / Divorcees and certain other categories of married women||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent and should possess at least 120 hours of course with working experience.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test
The below table contains the detailed exam pattern. The candidates must score at least 40% marks to be qualified.
- The exam will be conducted for 120 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness (India and Punjab)||15|
|Languages (English and Punjabi)||20|
|Punjab History and Culture||10|
|Industrial Promotion and Development||20|
Candidates must pay the application fees online. The application fee can be paid online through Debit / Credit Cards, net banking etc.
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
|4||PwD (Physical Handicapped)||500/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Excise & Tax Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PSSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration will be active from 23/05/2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and password.
- Fill in the online application correctly and upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Links for PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Excise & Tax Inspector Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.