Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Warder & Matron Posts notification. Notification is out for 847 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Warder & Matron
Post Date: 10/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 847
Important Dates for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Warder & Matron Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||10/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Warder & Matron Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Warder & Matron||Applicable as per rules|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Warder & Matron||18 to 27 years|
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-servicemen applicable as per PSSSB rules.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any recognized education board with punjabi upto matriculation.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Interview
- PMT and PET
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Warder & Matron Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PSSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration will be active till 31/05/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and note the login details.
- Login using the given username and password.
- Fill in the online application correctly, upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Links for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Warder & Matron Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.