Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts notification on 27/04/2021. Notification is out for 120 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/04/2021 to 20/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 27/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||28/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer||18 to 37 years|
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-servicemen applicable as per PSSSB rules.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Agriculture or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Botany or Zoology from a recognized University / Institute.
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi Language is must.
- No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he/she has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Interview
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
|4||PwD (Physical Handicapped)||500/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PSSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration will be active from 28/04/2021 to 20/05/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and note the login details.
- Login using the given username and password.
- Fill in the online application correctly, upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.