Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts notification. Notification is out for 112 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/06/2021 to 05/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Supervisor
Post Date: 12/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 112
Important Dates for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||12/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/07/2021|
|Last Date to Fee Payment||07/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Supervisor||Applicable as per rules|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Supervisor||18 to 37 years|
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-servicemen applicable as per PSSSB rules.
- Candidates should have completed Should be a Graduate from a recognized university or
Institution in any of the subjects viz. Home Science, Nutrition, Child Development, Psychology, Economics, Social Work or Sociology OR
- Should be a Graduate from recognized university or institution and should have three years experience as Bal Sewaka or Gram Sewaka or Anganwadi Workers; and
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi language up to Matriculation Standard.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Interview
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PSSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration will be active till 05/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Register and note the login details.
- Login using the given username and password.
- Fill in the online application correctly, upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Complete the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.