Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Junior Draftsman Posts notification on 08/07/2021. Notification is out for 659 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/07/2021 to 22/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Draftsman
Post Date: 08/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 659
Important Dates for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Junior Draftsman Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||08/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/07/2021 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||26/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Junior Draftsman Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Draftsman (Civil)||585|
|2||Junior Draftsman (Mechanical)||13|
|3||Junior Draftsman (Architecture)||61|
- Applicable as per PSSSB rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Draftsman||18 to 37 years|
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
1. Junior Draftsman (Civil) / (Mechanical)
- Candidates should possess Matriculation with two years National Trade Certificate in Draftsmen (Civil, Mechanical) from Industrial Training Institute (Or) Diploma / Degree (Civil, Mechanical Engg).
2. Junior Draftsman (Architecture)
- Candidates should possess Three Years’ Diploma in Architectural Assistantship or its Equivalent from a recognized university or Institution.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Interview
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
|4||PwD (Physical Handicapped)||500/-|
The application fee can be paid online through Debit / Credit Cards, net banking etc.
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Junior Draftsman Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PSSSB website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Online registration will be active from 08/07/2021 to 22/07/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and password.
- Fill in the online application correctly, upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.