Punjab Remote Sensing Centre has announced the PRSC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post under the Department of Science and Technology (DST)-Science &Engineering Research Board (SERB)funded project entitled “Modelling the effects of land-use changes on soil organic carbon dynamics using geospatial technology” at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, Ludhiana. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 07/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidate will be encouraged to register for Ph.D.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 23/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for PRSC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/05/2020|
|Date of Interview||14/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of PRSC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS / Geoinformatics / Geospatial Technology (or related subjects) along with CSIR-UGC NET / GATE.
- Candidates should be completed Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS / Geoinformatics / Geospatial Technology (or related subjects) along with the proof of selection process (or admission) in the Postgraduate course through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Postgraduate degree with a specialization in Soil Science.
- Proficiency in GIS and Image Processing Softwares.
- Experience in interpretation of data and writing reports / papers in peer-reviewed journals.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay 800/- through Demand Draft in favor of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre payable at Ludhiana.
How to Apply for PRSC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.prsc.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with one set of attested copies of degrees, certificates, one passport size photographs should reach to us by email / post to the following address:
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, PAU Campus, Ludhiana - 14100
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||14/05/2020 at 10.00 A.M|