Punjab Remote Sensing Centre has released the PRSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/12/2019. Notification is out for 08 posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Accounts officer and Project Fellow on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address before 16/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow, Accounts officer and Project Fellow
Post Date: 16/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for PRSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/01/2019|
Vacancy Details of PRSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|3||Junior Research Fellow Remote Sensing and GIS||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||25000/-|
|3||Junior Research Fellow Remote Sensing and GIS||25000/-|
The upper age limit is 37 years.
1. Accounts officer:
- Candidates should be completed CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / M.Com with 1 year’s experience.
2. Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least one year experience.
3. Junior Research Fellow – Remote Sensing and GIS:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in relevant subjects.
4. Project Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate with subjects Geography, Agriculture.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favor of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre payable at Ludhiana.
|1||UR / OBC||800/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||500/-|
How to Apply for PRSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may download the application form from our website and send to the given address:
Office of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab.