Physical Research Laboratory has announced the PRL Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post in Ahmedabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/05/2020 to 10/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 04/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for PRL Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of PRL Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Science or Engineering with at least a first-class (60%) or equivalent grades at both Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Those candidates expecting their Master’s degree by August 2020 are also eligible to apply, subject to having secured at least a first-class (60%) or equivalent grade(s) up to the last semester.
- Applicants should have qualified any one of the following examinations:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) JRF / LS [December 2018 / June 2019 / December 2019] in Physical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) [GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020] in Physics / Geology and Geophysics / Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences / Chemistry.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test [JEST 2020] in Physics
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for PRL Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official PRL website: www.prl.res.in
- Online registration starts from 02/05/2020 to 10/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for PRL Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.