Presidency University has announced the Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/05/2020. Notification is out for Junior Research Fellow post for the project “Examining the role of cytoplasmic capping in post-transcriptional control of long non-coding RNAs”. The initial appointment for 1 year which may be extended upon satisfactory performance. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Kolkata on 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 05/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Presidency University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Presidency University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||Not Mentioned|
- Junior Research Fellow: 38,440/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized Board / University and NET-LS.
- Preference will be given to candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology / Cell biology)
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Presidency University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc / pdf) with a cover letter through the email to PI, Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee – [email protected]
- The candidates are requested to bring their originals and self-attested copies of their mark-sheets/certificates during the time of their interview, along with a Government-issued photo identity proof (original)
School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Newtown Campus, Kolkata
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||29/05/2020 at noon