Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2021: Section Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 353 Vacancies in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. Candidates can refer the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
Post Date: 19/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 353
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Veterinary Officer Posts
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2021: Veterinary Officer Posts
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 353 Veterinary Officer posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 will be offered 47600 per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
The candidates can go through the below mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must have the upper age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Veterinary Officer||18 to 37 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) – 42 years.
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years.
- Candidates Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India and
- Should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The candidates are required to pay the Application fee as mentioned below.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|EWS / PWD / LDESM||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||1000/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Veterinary Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login & Apply using the registration number and password.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph, signature of the Candidate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.