Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 210 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/05/2021 to 19/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 01/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 210
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/05/2021|
|Last Date for Depositing the Online Application Fee||26/05/2021|
|Written Exam Date||June 2021|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||210|
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 35400 per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized Institution
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Candidates must refer to Public Notice dated 29/04/2021 for information regarding revised examination fee.
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is done Apply using the registration number and password.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph, signature of the Candidate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Application.