Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2021: Inspector Posts notification on 02/12/2021. Notification is out for 320 Vacancies Inspector, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. The application forms for this recruitment drive is available online from 02/12/2021 to 22/12/2021. Candidates can refer the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Inspector
Post Date: 02/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 320
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Inspector Posts
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2021: Inspector Posts
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 320 Inspector posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for Inspector Recruitment 2021 will be offered the below salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
The candidates can go through the below mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must have the upper age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Inspector||18 to 37 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule. Age relaxation is applicable for the below categories.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) / Widows, Divorcees / Women – 42 years
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Should have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
The selection of candidates for the post of Inspector will consist of written examination as per the following details. The pattern for written competitive examination is as follows.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be detected.
- Each question carries 4 marks and for each correct answer candidate will get 4 marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- The examination is a pen & paper-based test.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Questions from Logical Reasoning|
and Mental Ability
|2||Questions from General Knowledge|
& Current Affairs of National and
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. Application fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only. Last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form is 29/12/2021 (during Bank hours).
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|EWS / PWD / LDESM||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||1000/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021: Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login & Apply using the registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.